The trust you place in us is our priority. In order to constantly improve your LBO experience, we collect data on your browsing and use of the www.djmaze.com website. We guarantee the total protection of this personal data and undertake to comply with the legislation in force regarding the protection of privacy and personal data, in particular the European regulation on the protection of personal data (RGPD) of April 27. 2016. Your shopping experience is and will remain completely safe. In accordance with current legislation, we would like to detail the collection and use of your data.
- allow you to communicate your personal information in complete confidence and in complete confidentiality when you enter into a relationship with www.djmaze.com, by any means and in particular when you use the site www.djmaze.com (hereinafter “Website”)
- inform of the purposes of processing the data collected by www.djmaze.com,
- inform about the measures taken to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data
- in general, to inform you about your rights in terms of personal data.
1- IDENTITY OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
A LA MAZE ON PRODUCTIONS LLC, Citadel Tower – Office 309, business Bay Dubai UAE.
2- DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is concrete or personal information relating to a specific or determinable natural person (for example your name, your telephone number, your address, as well as all the basic data entered when creating your customer account. ).
Non-private data ("pseudonyms") is information relating to a particular person or account that is not sufficient to identify that person.
3- DATA COLLECTION
When you enter into a relationship with www.djmaze.com, by any means whatsoever, in particular when you visit the Website and use it, you may be required to communicate a certain amount of personal data concerning you, c i.e. information directly or indirectly allowing your identification.
We collect and store this data when you:
- Browse the website
- Fill your basket
- Create a customer account
- Place or return an order
- Subscribe to an alert or newsletter
- Write a product review
- Fill out a form
- Contact customer service
- You disconnect
The information requested when opening a customer account is, unless otherwise stated, mandatory for the execution of an order.
4- CATEGORIES OF DATA COLLECTED
www.djmaze.com may collect the following personal data from you:
|Identification data|| – civility/surname/first name/ |
- Date of Birth
– email address, telephone,
– the username and password associated with your user account,
- billing address
– Identity card/passport (only in the case of specific customer service processing linked to a delivery failure or suspected fraud)
– Proof of address (only in the case of specific customer service processing linked to a delivery failure or suspected fraud)
|Login / usage data|| - IP adress,|
- navigation history,
– order history,
– information on the devices from which you visit the Website,
– referrer URL,
– preferences and interests, etc.
|Payment data||- means of payment|
|Location data||– geographical position or movement data of the device when using certain features|
For all other data collected elsewhere, the data collection form will describe the rules applicable to the data thus collected in the event that they are different from the rules appearing in this policy.
5- PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
During the relationship you have with www.djmaze.com, whatever the nature of this relationship, www.djmaze.com may collect personal data from you for several reasons:
- the creation of your personal account and the connection to it,
- the management of orders and the customer file,
- payment for your orders: when you pay on the Website, your payments are secure. www.djmaze.com does not collect your payment data but only a payment identifier and the last 4 digits of your card to allow you to recognize the card used for payment. All of your bank details are collected only by our certified and secure Paypal payment service providers who guarantee payment security,
- the management of customer refunds,
- management of customer returns,
- respond to your searches or requests for information concerning the products marketed or to your complaints,
- the management of user reviews and comments on products,
- the publication of personalized advertising content and product recommendations
- the sending of marketing newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages, with your consent, in order to keep you informed of news,
- carrying out satisfaction and opinion surveys,
- compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations,
- the management of your requests relating to your rights as described in article 10.
In general, the personal information that you consent to provide to us allows you to place an order on www.djmaze.com and allows us to provide our online sales service, administer our platform and improve our marketing policy.
The legal bases we rely on to process personal data include processing which:
- are necessary for the execution of the sales agreement concluded between you and www.djmaze.com, such as: ensuring the follow-up, execution and management of the contract (creation of your personal account, payment, invoicing, management of outstanding payments and possible disputes, management of returns, response to your complaints) in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory conditions; deliver the products you order and respond to your requests;
- are necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations which are binding on www.djmaze.com such as social and tax declarations and accounting obligations;
- are necessary to respect our legitimate interests such as the development of the activities of www.djmaze.com, the improvement of customer service, the administration, maintenance and improvement of the Website, the fight against fraud, the management of your customer account;
6- DATA CONSERVATION TIME
During the relationship you have with www.djmaze.com, whatever the nature of the relationship, www.djmaze.com may collect personal data from you according to the following methods:
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis of processing||Personal data processed||The duration of the conversation|
|Creating your personal account and connecting to it||Contract||Identification data Connection / usage data||Duration of the contractual relationship and a maximum of 5 years from its termination in intermediate archiving.|
|Management of orders and customer file||Contract Legitimate interest Legal and regulatory obligations||Identification data||Duration of the contractual relationship and a maximum of 5 years from its termination in intermediate archiving, except for contracts of more than 120 euros including tax where the duration is extended to 10 years.|
|Payment management||Contract Consent||Identification data Payment data||– The time required to complete the transaction plus the withdrawal period provided for distance sales of goods |
– Until the withdrawal of your consent and/or the expiry of the validity of the bank card data in the event that you authorize us to keep your data in order to facilitate your subsequent purchases
|Management of customer refunds||Contract||Identification data Connection / usage data Payment data||Up to 13 months (15 months in the case of deferred debit payment cards) in intermediate archiving|
|Management of customer returns||Contract||Identification data Connection / usage data||Duration of the contractual relationship and a maximum of 5 years from its termination in intermediate archiving|
|Management and follow-up of requests from prospects||Consent||Identification data||Until withdrawal of consent or 3 years from last contact|
|Respond to your research or requests for information concerning the products marketed or to your complaints||Consent or Contract||Identification data Connection / usage data||Until the withdrawal of consent or duration of the contractual relationship and a maximum of 5 years from its termination in intermediate archiving|
|Manage reviews/comments||Consent or legitimate interest||Identification data Connection / usage data||Until consent is withdrawn or 3 years from publication|
|Personalized advertising content and product recommendations||Consent||Identification data Connection/use data||Until consent is withdrawn|
|Conduct opinion and satisfaction surveys||Consent or legitimate interest||Identification data||Until withdrawal of consent or 3 years from last contact|
|Sending newsletters and marketing notifications||Consent||Identification data Connection/use data||Until withdrawal of consent or 3 years from last contact|
|Management of the rights of data subjects||Legal and regulatory obligations||Identification data||2 months max|
7- FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
www.djmaze.com reserves the right to verify the personal data provided when placing an order and to adopt all necessary measures to verify that the account debited is indeed that of the person placing the order. In order to avoid fraudulent payments, proof of identity and/or residence may be requested. www.djmaze.com reserves the right to cancel any order that does not respond satisfactorily to this verification.
8- TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD-PARTY ORGANIZATIONS
We are the sole owners of the information collected on www.djmaze.com: your personal data will not be sold, exchanged or transmitted to another company without reason or without your consent, outside the framework of use defined below.
Your personal data will be transmitted to third parties only if you have previously consented to it or if the law authorizes it and within the framework of the execution of your order, its invoicing, for marketing purposes specific to www.djmaze.com. As such, we may share your personal data with the following entities:
- the authorized members of the personnel of www.djmaze.com within the framework of the realization of the missions resulting from the purposes identified above,
- service providers, in particular those who perform certain functions on our behalf, namely:
- our hosting provider: Magic retail SARL
– our payment service providers: Hipay (www.hipay.com) and Paypal (www.paypal.com)
– our call and customer relations centre: Satel (www.satel.fr)
– our transport providers: La Poste (www.laposte.fr) and Chronopost (www.chronopost.fr)
– our CRM and marketing service providers: Salesforce (http://www.salesforce.com/)
– our e-commerce personalization service providers: Nosto (www.nosto.com) and fitanalytics (www.fitanalytics.com)
The service providers we use only receive the data necessary for the execution of your order or our contract. In this context, they can use this data only for the purpose of carrying out their mission. We only share your personal data with trusted partners who enable us to provide our services, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
- business partners: subject to your express and prior agreement, we may share your personal data with certain selected business partners so that they can provide you with special offers and advertisements;
- court officers and ministerial officers as part of their mission to manage disputes and recover debts: in the event of a dispute, we are likely to share your personal data for the defense of our rights;
- the administrations for social and tax declarations;
- third parties when you have given your consent to such sharing.
We also reserve the right to disclose your personal data to other parties where required or permitted by law, applicable regulatory provision, court order or regulation, or where such disclosure is necessary in within the framework of an investigation, or a procedure, on the national territory or abroad.
Non-personal information, such as aggregate statistical data, may be transmitted to third parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
9 – PERSONAL DATA SECURITY MEASURES
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data. In order to prevent any access, use, modification, destruction, loss, damage or unauthorized disclosure, technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect the data collected. In particular, the security of your data is ensured: by using the TLS (Transport Layer Security) and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocols to secure your data,
- With username and password protection,
- Through traceability measures, keeping the computers and servers used to store personally identifiable data in a secure environment,
- By limiting access to your data to authorized employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service).
To help in this process of protecting your data, it is recommended to avoid using an overly obvious username or password, as well as to change your password regularly and be careful not to communicate your password to anyone. .
Unfortunately, the transmission of information, in particular via the Internet, is not completely secure. Although www.djmaze.com undertakes to do everything possible to protect your personal data, www.djmaze.com cannot totally guarantee the security of the data concerning you that you transmit.
In the event of a breach of your personal data presenting a risk to the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned, be aware that www.djmaze.com has the obligation to notify it to the competent supervisory authority and to inform you, as soon as possible. , of any violation of personal data likely to create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, to allow you to take the necessary measures.
10- RIGHTS OF USERS
You have the right to access your personal data, to modify them, to erase them, to be forgotten by www.djmaze.com, to limit the processing of your data, to receive the personal data concerning you, provided at www.djmaze.com .djmaze.com, in a structured, frequently used and machine-readable format, and, for a legitimate reason, to object to the processing of personal data. When the processing is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw it. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL or a data protection authority of a Member State of the European Union and to define post-mortem directives.
This right can be exercised at any time:
- by email to the following address: email@example.com
In order to allow www.djmaze.com to respond quickly, please indicate your surname, first name, e-mail, address and if possible your customer reference. Certain requests to exercise your rights (right of access) must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature in order to verify your identity and specify the address to which the response should be sent. A response will then be sent to you, except in special cases, within one (1) month of receipt of the request.
11- TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
In principle, the personal data collected is not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. This personal data is hosted on a server located in the European Union.
If, however, data concerning you were transmitted for the purposes of the purposes mentioned above to companies located in countries outside the European Union, www.djmaze.com will take, prior to said transfer, all the measures and guarantees necessary to secure such transfers and undertakes to ensure that this transfer is covered by either:
– an adequacy decision from the European Commission in accordance with Article 45 of the European Data Protection Regulation,
– the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission or a Supervisory Authority in accordance with Article 46 of the European Data Protection Regulation,
– binding corporate rules approved by a competent Supervisory Authority under Article 47 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
If a transfer of data to countries not recognized by the European Commission as having an adequate level of protection should be considered, www.djmaze.com will inform you.
12- NEWSLETTER AND ALERTS
Following the creation of your account and subject to having consented to it, you will be able to receive a newsletter and personalized alerts in the form of e-mails, pushes or SMS. These emailings allow you to keep up to date with news from www.djmaze.com and any advantages you may enjoy. We measure the opening rate of our electronic mailings in order to best adapt them to your needs. If you no longer wish to receive promotional messages, you can unsubscribe at any time in the "My Subscriptions" section of your Account or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional e-mail or in each promotional SMS. Unsubscribing from promotional messages will not stop service communications (order status, etc.)
13- ADVERTISING BANNER
In order to keep you up to date with news and products that may be of interest to you, we use the data collected during your visit to display advertising banners on other sites that you visit. The processing of this data usually takes place via cookies, pixels or web beacons. It is for us to make our advertising offer more personal and relevant according to the products which interested you before. In this context, we only use pseudonymous data: no personal data is stored in cookies (see article 15).
14- MARKET STUDIES, SATISFACTION AND OPINION SURVEYS
The data used during studies and surveys, collected on the site or sent through a form, are not used for advertising purposes. They are also not passed on to third parties or published. If you participate in a survey, you are informed about the processing and use that will be made of your information. You can at any time object, in whole or in part, to the processing of this information by contacting www.djmaze.com at the contact details mentioned at the top of the page.
Cookies are small files saved on your device (computer, tablet, telephone) which collect various data to allow exchanges with our system via your Internet browser.
Cookies are used to facilitate your navigation (for example by pre-filling your connection information or by saving your basket from page to page), to improve the security of data processing and to offer a better, more personalized shopping experience (recommendations depending on your history, etc.).
When you visit the Website, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies and their purposes, and invites you to indicate your choice. If you object to the use of these cookies and other cookies, you can disable them by following the instructions in the link in the "Customize" banner.
Cookies allow our system to recognize repeat visitors when they access the site, but no personal information is stored in these files. They only record pseudonymous data and communicate in an encrypted manner with the Website.
|Type of cookie||Purpose||The duration of the conversation|
|Strictly Necessary||These cookies are essential to allow you to browse our Website and use its features. The information collected by these cookies relates to the operation of our Site, for example, the scripting language of the Website and the security tokens which help ensure the security of areas of our Website.||8am|
|Statistics||These cookies collect anonymous information about your use of our Website, for example, which pages you visit most often, if you receive any error messages and how you arrived at our Website. The information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our Website and never for the purpose of identifying you. Sometimes these cookies are placed by third-party providers of web traffic analysis services, such as Google Analytics.||13 months|
|Personalization cookies||These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The goal is to display advertisements that are relevant and interesting to the individual user and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.||13 months|
16- LOG FILES
Any access to www.djmaze.com entails the transmission, by the browser, of usage data which is recorded in server log files (“logs”). The recorded data contains the following information: date and time of the consultation, name of the site consulted, IP address, referrer URL, volume of data transferred, product and information on the version of the browser used.
We analyze this data for server maintenance and optimization purposes, and to improve the site and related services. They also allow us to find errors and correct them before they impact the user experience. Finally, this data allows us to prevent denial of service (“DDoS”) attacks which can render a site inoperative for a short time by saturating it with requests.
17- SOCIAL NETWORKS
The Website uses “plug-ins” or social modules. These include small buttons for accessing third-party social networks such as Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok that you can find on the Website. When you consult the page of the Website containing plug-ins or social modules, a connection is established with the servers of the social networks concerned which are then informed that you have accessed the corresponding page of the site consulted, even if you do not do not have a user account.
19- CONTACT WWW.DJMAZE.COM
For any comments or questions relating to this document, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org